137 Pillars House is a stunning 30 suite boutique Hotel with a rich colonial past; built around the original colonial teak homestead which dates back to the early 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes’ walk from the historical Watt Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area.
The 19th century directors of the Borneo Company who originally used the original teak homestead as their Headquarters, would certainly be impressed with the hotel’s modern meeting facility which can seat up to 30 people. The Drawing Room is equipped with all the necessary business center services and an extensive gourmet food and beverage selection.
The multi-functional space is a perfect venue for a business meeting, training workshop or an elegant provide dinner or function. Outdoor dining is also available in the hotel’s beautiful landscaped grounds.
Meeting Packages are available on a full or half day and include:
- Complimentary use of the Drawing Room as outlined below
- Two coffee breaks and one lunch for a full day package and one coffee break for a half day package
- Beverages including a selection of coffee and tea
- Customized table set-up including bottled water and stationery
- Basic audio visual equipment (upon request and availability)
- Built in LCD projector and LCD screen
- Microphone and speakers
- Whiteboard and markers
- 20% discount on photocopies
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi access
Full Day – use of Drawing Room from 8.00am – 5.00pm – USD50.00 per person
Half Day – use of Drawing Room from 8.00am – 12.00 noon or 1.00 pm – 5.00pm – USD40.00 per person
Prices are subject to applicable service charge and government taxes and are valid to 31 October 2018.
For more information and a personalized meeting proposal to suit your occasion and budget, please contact our Sales team at 137 Pillars House on: