Celebrate Loy Krathong in Chiang Mai
VALID UNTIL 25/11/18
Celebrate the Festival of Lights at 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai
One of Thailand’s most beautiful festivals, Loy Krathong, or Yee Peng in the northern dialect, falls on the night of the 12th lunar month, usually in November, when the full moon lights up the skies. On the day, Thais set afloat krathongs (lotus-shaped rafts) with flowers, candles and joss sticks on the rivers and canals to show gratitude to the water gods, honour the Buddha, and also to release any misfortunes of the previous year; in the North of Thailand, kongmings, or sky lanterns are also released.
Experience this magical festival of lights at 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai with a stay in one of our luxurious suites. Indulge in the festivities with our special gala evening enriched with a Lanna-style market, a delicious set dinner and traditional entertainment. After dinner float your krathong on the Ping River and release your lantern for good luck.
Period of the offer: 23rd – 24th November 2018
Added benefits for direct booking:
• Complimentary round trip airport transfers by private limousine
• 15% discount on spa treatments
• Complimentary room upgrade to the next best room category
• Complimentary late check-out until 4:00 P.M.
Terms & Conditions:
• The rate is inclusive of the ‘Loy Krathong Gala Dinner’ on 23rd November for 2 persons. Supplement charge of Loy Krathong Gala Dinner for extra person is THB 3,900 net per person for adult and THB 1,800 net per child (6-11 years).
• The rate is inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons.
• This offer cannot be used or combined with any other promotions.
• Extra adults and children 12 and older will be charged at THB 4,000 net per person. Children between 6-11 years will be charged THB 2,000 net per child. Including breakfast.
• Advance reservations are required and subject to availability.