With understated elegance and modern amenities, the three 80 sqm David Fleming Macfie Suites provide a luxurious haven and spacious living area for a family of up to four.
The three David Fleming Macfie Suites were named as a tribute to the former Forest Manager of the Borneo Company who had their headquarters in the old homestead. The King bedroom suites include a customized divan that provides comfortable seating during the day and converts to a bed at night.
The adjoining spacious tropical vintage-tiled conservatories have the option of being enclosed and air conditioned, or open-air. They are furnished with a plush daybed that can be made up in the evenings, rattan planter’s rocking chairs and cane shades for privacy. The suites also feature large walk-in closets, en-suite bathrooms with Victorian freestanding claw foot bathtubs and separate indoor and outdoor showers.
The Family Package for up to four includes:
• Round trip airport transfers by limousine
• Two night’s accommodation in a luxurious David Fleming Macfie Suite
• Welcome fruit basket
• A half day excursion with private car and guide of Chiang Mai town and Doi Suthep Mountain for up to 4 persons
• A sumptuous Thai set menu dinner for up to 4 persons
• Complimentary wi-fi connectivity in your suite